I sent a card to the wrong address. Can you re-send a card for me?

Unfortunately, we cannot send or resend a card on your behalf. You will need to find the card you sent on our site and then fill out the form using the correct email address. 

Did this answer your question? If not, please review all our Frequently Asked Questions before submitting a question via email. All email inquires can be sent to [email protected]. Please include your email address in the body of the message.